Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||5%~20% Vitamin C||Part Used::||Fruit|
|Test Method::||HPLC UV||Appearance::||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size::||100% Pass 80 Mesh||GMO::||Free|
|Non-Irradiated::||Yes||Shelf Life::||24 Months|
|Product Name::||Fructus Rosae Laevigatae Extract|
Fructus Rosae Laevigatae Extract Cherokee Rose Fruit 5%~20% Vitamin C
cherokee rose, also called rosa laevigata in scientific name and Jin Ying Zi in Pinyin, is an herb known for its versatility. The cherokee rose fruit can provide a unique flavor experience thanks to its honey-like taste and the delicate fragrance. It is well-received today simply because this fruit is endowed with a wide variety of nutriments, especially vitamin C and reducing sugar.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Anti-oxidation, preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
3. Treating spermatorrhea; abnormal uterine bleeding; excessive leukorrhea; protracted diarrhea; chronic dysentery.
4. Tonify kidney to control noctumal emission and arrest polyuria.
1.Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills
2.Functional food as capsules or pills
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Delia dang