Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||Flavones||Specification:||4:1 10:1 20:1|
|Latin Name:||Bupleurum Chinense||Test Method::||HPLC, UV|
|Appearance::||Brown Yellow Powder||Particle Size::||95% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Part Used:||Root||Product Name::||Bupleurum Extract|
natural plant extracts,
natural botanical extracts,
natural green extracts
Supply Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract Bupleurum Sinensis Extract Bupleurum Extract
Bupleurum grows in China and is cultivated throughout the central and eastern parts of that country. Bupleurum is also found in other parts of Asia and in Europe. Bupleurum is propagated from seed in spring or by root division in autumn and requires well-drained soil and plenty of sun. The root is unearthed in spring and autumn. Distribution mainly in Chinese provinces such as Hebei, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Henan and Shaanxi. We adopt new technology to development Bupleurum sinensis.The Bupleurum is characterized by simple stem hugging leaves that grow alternately from the stem. Bupleurum leaves are broad, lanceolate in shape with gradually tapering base.
Bupleurum bears small green to yellow flowers in axillary position and develop in umbrellate inflorencenses on the plant body.
The flowers turn into Bupleurum fruit that is oblong or ellipsoid in shape slightly laterally compressed and has 5 ribs. The seeds are plane.Bupleurum has long been used in Chinese medicine which is among the ‘harmony herb”.The ‘harmony herbs” are a class of plantsused to maintain internal energy in the body and to maintain the balance of all internal organs.
Product name: Bupleurum Extract
Specification: 4:1 10:1 20:1
Part used.: Root
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Grade: Food, Healthcare products.etc.
Brand Name: GreenHerb BioTech
Test Method: TLC, UV
Certificate of Analysis
|Specification||4:1 10:1 20:1|
Brown Yellow Powder
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||95% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 24 months if sealed and stored properly.
Sterilization Method: High-temperature, non-irradiated.
1. Numerous components of bupleurum root have shown anti-inflammatory activity in a wide variety of animal models;
2. Bupleurum root extracts protected rat livers from chemical insults, leading researchers to conclude that members of this species, have potential as broad spectrum antiphepatic agants;
3. Bupleurum root saponins, like other saponin-rich herbs, show potent heart and blood vessel protective effects. They have been shown to inhibit the formation of lipid peroxides in the cardiac muscle or in the liver, influence the function of enzymes contained in them. Decrease blood coagulation, cholesterol and sugar levels in blood, stimulate the immunity system;
4. Researchers have also determined that bupleurum root enhances macrophage cell activity.
1) Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives;
2) Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation;
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng