Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||4:1 5:1 10:1||Latin Name::||Hylocereus Undatus|
|Part Used::||Fruit||Test Method::||UV|
|Appearance::||Purple Red Fine Powder||GMO::||Free|
|Non-Irradiated::||Yes||Product Name::||Dragon Fruit Extract|
dry fruits powder,
fruit and vegetable powder
100% Natural Factory Supply Dragon Fruit Extract Powder/ Pitaya Extract
Polyphenols from flesh and peels of red pitaya (Hylocereus polyrhizus) fruit were quantified by employing an extract sub-fractionation procedure applied for the first time to this fruit.
Higher polyphenolic contents than those from the literature were measured by using analogous spectroscopic techniques to those reported in previous works.
Betacyanin fractions exhibited the highest reducing and radical-scavenging capacities among the extracts and fractions tested by FRAP and DPPH assays, respectively.
Finally, polyphenolic fractions showed a broad antimicrobial spectrum by inhibiting the growth of all of food-borne pathogens tested, while the non-fractionated extracts revealed a very low or no activity.
Results indicated flesh as a good source of antioxidants with healthy benefits for human diet and peels as a valuable manufacture by-product to be exploited for the formulation of nutraceuticals and food applications.
Certificate of Analysis
|Specification||4:1 5:1 10:1|
|Appearance||Purple Red Fine Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. Full of Vitamin C for Whitening skin
2. Lose w-eight as higher water-soluble fiber
3. Dispel internal heavy metal,detoxifcation
4. Improve body immunity, protect eyesight
5. Lower cholesterol, anti-cancer
6. Antiaging, Antioxidation
7. Relieve cough, asthma
8. Prevention of astriction,anti-tumour
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, health food production of natural raw material.
1. Particularly red-skinned pitayas are a good source of Vitamin C.
2. Pitayas are rich in fiber and minerals, notably phosphorus and calcium. Red pitayas seem to be richer in the former, yellow ones in the latter.
3. The seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, and in particular Red Pitayas contain very little saturated fat.
4. Pitahayas also contain significant quantities of phytoalbumin antioxidants, which prevent the formation of cancer-causing free radicals.
5. In Taiwan, diabetics use the fruit as a food substitute for rice and as a source of dietary fiber.
6. Pitaya supposedly increases excretion of heavy metal toxins and lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. Eaten regularly, it is credited with alleviating chronic respiratory tract ailments.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng