Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name::||Oryza Sativa||Spec::||50% Protein|
|Part Used::||Seed||Test Method::||TLC|
|Appearance::||Light Yellow To Off-white Powder||Particle Size::||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life::||24 Months||Product Name::||Rice Protein Powder|
50% Protein Plant Rice Protein Powder , Rice Natural Plant Based Protein Powder
Rice Protein Powder is extracted from the seed of Oryza sativa. The product is light yellow to off-white powder and has the function of preventing blood fat and protein supplement and widely used in cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Rice protein powder is a nutritional supplement that can be added to a variety of meals or drinks to boost protein levels. It is produced by isolating the proteins from brown, white or whole grain rice and is an excellent alternative to other protein powders, such as whey. Rice protein powder is good for body builders, vegetarians and anyone suffering from gastrointestinal problems.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Light Yellow To Off-white Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤8.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||10,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
|Bile tolerant gram negative bacteria||100cfu/g Max|
1. Rice Protein, it can be used in vegetable protein beverages (peanut milk, wheat milkand walnut milk, etc.), health food & beverages and sausages based on its goodwater-solubility.
2. It can also be used to increase protein content and stabilize quality in the milk powder processing (infant & student formula milk powder and milk powder for the middle-aged and senior) field.
3. Easily digested – Very often, people taking protein powders or on a high protein diet struggle with digestive upset. Rice protein powder, however, tends to be easier to digest and limit these problems.
4. Improved taste – Many vegan proteins, like pea protein, have strong or distinct flavors that make it difficult for some users. Just like the grain from whence it is taken, though, rice protein powder has a very subtle taste.
5. Hypo-allergenic – Unlike protein powders that are derived from milk, soy, or wheat, there are no concerns with allergies when it comes to rice protein powders.
6. Fast absorption – Depending on the source, protein powders are digested and metabolized at various rates one they're in the body. Rice protein powder, however, gets to work quickly making it ideal for post-workout recovery.
7. Vegan – Of course, rice protein powder is a completely vegan protein. This means that it is totally free of animal products and by-products.
1. Rice Protein is a vegetable protein widely used as nutritional supplements in food and beverage. As a nutritional supplements, Rice Protein can be used in a wide variety of industries including: food production, 2. Pharmaceutical, cosmetics, agriculture/animal feed, and various other industries.
3. Rice Protein in Food Production.
4. Rice Protein in Beverage.
5. Rice Protein in Pharmaceutical.
6. Rice Protein in Cosmetics.
7. Rice Protein in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng