Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||90% Hesperidin||Latin Name::||Citrus Aurantium L.|
|Part Used::||Fruit||Test Method::||HPLC|
|Appearance::||White Crystalline Powder||Particle Size::||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life::||24 Months||Product Name::||Hesperidin|
Regulate Blood Sugar / Lipids Monomer Powder Natural 90% Hesperidin CAS 520 26 3
Hesperidin is mainly derived from the citrus fruit of rutaceae, belonging to one of the
dihydroflavones. Light yellow needle crystal or powder. Orange peel has the stomach,
dispel phlegm, the town cough,
drive the wind, diuretic, antivirus, antibacterial, antivirus and stop stomachache effect.
Hesperidin is a flavan-on glycoside found in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin.
Its name is derived from the word "hesperidium", for fruit produced by citrus trees.
Hesperidin was first isolated in 1828 by French chemist Lebreton from the white inner
layer of citrus peels (mesocarp, albedo).
Certificate of Analysis
|Assay (HPLC)||90% Min|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. Hesperidin can excite the heart and shrink the blood vessel, and then causes the hypertension
2. Hesperidin functions on the apparatus and the bronchia dilatation
3. Hesperidin can prevent from the thrombus
4. Hesperidin can temporarily strengthen the tensile force of the leiomyomaAnti-abnormality. Clinically, it is used to cure the shock, crock up of the heart, and also the bronchia asthma. And it also can function on the hypertensive, prostration, shock, and the body hypertensive during the operation and the anesthesia.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng