Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||10:1 20;1||Latin Name::||Nasturtium Officinale|
|Part Used::||Whole Herb||Test Method::||HPLC|
|Appearance::||Brown Fine Powder||GMO::||Free|
|Non-Irradiated::||Yes||Product Name::||Watercress Extract|
natural plant extracts,
natural botanical extracts,
natural green extracts
Best Price for 100% Natural High Quality Watercress Extract/Nasturtium Officinale
1. Watercress has a strengthening effect on the thyroid gland, thus it is beneficial for sufferers of hypothyroidism.
2. Watercress contains significant amounts of iron, calcium and folic acid, in addition to vitamins A and C.
3. Watercress also acts as a stimulant, a source of phytochemicals and antioxidants, a diuretic, an expectorant, and a digestive aid.
4. Watercress also appears to have antiangiogenic cancer-suppressing properties, helps defend against lung cancer or inhibits the growth of breast cancer.
Product Name: Watercress Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Nasturtium officinale
Part Used: Whole plant
Specification: 10:1 20:1 etc.
Appearance: yellow brown powder
Solubility: 100% water soluble
Test Method: TLC
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Part Used||Whole Herb|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. Watercress is believed to be an effective diuretic that promotes urine flow, which helps in clearing toxins from the system. The herb is also thought to support good kidney function and ease urinary and bladder problems. Furthermore, many cultures have used Watercress to break up kidney stones or bladder stones.
2. Herbalists have used Watercress as a blood purifier with system cleansing properties that help to clear toxins from the body.
3. Watercress is considered a tonic for the liver. The herb has been used to promote and increase bile production and flow, which not only supports liver function and ease gall bladder complaints, but it is also beneficial for the digestive system. The herb has been thought to alleviate indigestion and inhibit gas formation.
4. Watercress was used to treat scurvy, which is not very common nowadays, but because of its high vitamin C content, the herb is good for helping other imbalances relative to vitamin C deficiency.
5. Watercress is thought to be an effective expectorant that helps to expel excess mucus and is believed to relieve bronchitis, coughs and mucus in the lungs.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
2.Functional food and food additive;
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng