Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||10%-90% α-Mangostin||Latin Name::||Garcinia Mangostana L.|
|Part Used::||Pericarp||Test Method::||HPLC|
|Appearance::||Brown Fine Powder||GMO::||Free|
|Non-Irradiated::||Yes||Product Name::||Mangosteen Extract|
dry fruits powder,
freeze dried fruit powder
Strengthen Immunity Mangosteen Extract , 10% α-Mangostin Mangosteen Extract
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana Linn.) is a tropical evergreen fruit tree of the family Guttiferae,
with deep reddish purple fruit, cultivated in Southeast Asian countries. In Thailand, the fruit of this plant
is very popular and has been known as the “Queen of fruits”. Despite the name, this tree is not related
to the mango. The fruit rind of this plant has been used in Thai traditional medicine for treatment of
diarrhea and skin infections. For hundreds of years, the people of Southeast Asia have used
mangosteen, especially the rind, to ward off and treat infections, reduce pain or control fever, and
treat various other ailments.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. It has the function of Anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-cancer;
2. With the function of anti-bacterial, it can prevent infections &tuberculosis, diarrhea and cystitis, gonorrhea and gleet;
3. With the function of regulating microbiological balance; it can relieve eczema and other skin disorders;
4. It benifis the immune system and improves joint flexibility.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng