Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spec::||5:1 10:1 20:1||Part Used::||Root|
|Test Method::||TLC||Appearance::||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Particle Size::||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Non-Irradiated::||Yes|
|Product Name::||Pinellia Ternata Extract|
natural plant extracts,
natural botanical extracts
Remove Damp and Phlegm Pinellia Ternata Extract / Rhizoma Pinelliae 10:1
Inellia ternata, crow-dipper, is a plant native to China, but also grows as an invasive weed in parts of North America. The leaves are trifoliate, while the flowers are of the spathe and spadix form typical of plants in Araceae.The plant spreads by rhizomes, and there are also small bulblets (a.k.a. bulbils) at the base of each leaf. Flowers are bourne in spring.It is mainly used for phlegm cough, phlegm dizzy throbbing, dizziness wind phlegm, sputum Jue headache, vomiting, nausea, chest abdominal swelling, nausea, globus.
Product Name: Pinellia ternata extract
Latin Name: Rhizoma Pinelliae
Botanical Source: Pinellia ternata
Part Used: Rhizome
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Specification: 5:1 10:1 20:1 or according to your needs to produce
Test method: TLC
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||95% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 24 months if sealed and stored properly.
Sterilization Method: High-temperature, non-irradiated.
1. To remove damp and phlegm, to relieve nausea and vomiting, and to eliminate stuffiness in the chest and the epigastrium.Cough and asthma with much phlegm;
2. Dizziness and palpitation due to retention of phlegm and fluid;
3. Vertigo caused by wind-phlegm; beadache with cold extremities due to attack of phlegm; stuffiness in the chest and the epigastrium;
4. Globus hystericus. Rhizoma Pineliae (processed with ginger ) is often used for relieving nausea and vomiting, while Rhizoma pinelliae(Proccessed with alum) for removing damp and phlegm.
5. Rhizoma Pinelliae (unproccessed) is used externally for boils, sores and lymphadenitis.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Hot seller Products recommendation:
Contact Person: Delia dang