Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Melissa Officinalis||Test Method::||TLC|
|Appearance::||Brown Yellow Powder||Particle Size::||98% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Part Used:||Leaf||Product Name::||Melissa Extract|
pure herbal extracts,
standardized herbal extracts,
pure natural herbal extract
Lemon Balm Extract Powder/Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract / Melissa Extract 4:1
Melissa is commonly used in Europe as a tea, liquid extract, and topical preparation.
Ancient Greeks and Romans used melissa in surgical dressings for wounds and in preparations to treat venomous or infectious bites and stings such as with dogs and scorpions.
Today, melissa's primary use involves the treatment of cold sores and teething. It is also commonly used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
Product Name: Melissa officinalis Extract
Latin Name: Melissa officinalis.
The main effective component: Flavonds,Rosmarinic acid
Part of the Plant Used: Lemon balm herb
Product specifications:4:1,10%Flavonds,1%--3%Rosmarinic acid
CAS Registry Number: 20283-92-5
Molecular Formula: C18H16O8
Molecular Weight: 360.33
Certificate of Analysis
Brwon Yellow Powder
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||95% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 24 months if sealed and stored properly.
Sterilization Method: High-temperature, non-irradiated.
1. Mild sedative, stress (anxiety) reduction and appetite improvment.
2. Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement as well as sleep aid.
3. Pain relief, including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache.
4. Antioxidant and antitumor activity.
5. Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
1. Lemon Balm Extract, in foods and beverages, is widely used for flavoring.
2. Lemon Balm Extract, in health care product field, is used for promoting sleep and improving appetite.
3. Lemon Balm Extract, in pharmaceutical field, is frequently used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Contact Person: Jason Feng