Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance::||Brown Yellow Fine Powder||Particle Size::||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Non-Irradiated::||Yes||Product Name::||Gotu Kola Extract|
natural plant extracts,
natural botanical extracts,
natural green extracts
Pure Natural Gotu Kola Extract Centella Asiatica Triterpene Asiaticoside Asiatic Acid Madecassoside
Gotu kola is a perennial plant native to India, Japan, China, Indonesia, South Africa, Sri
Lanka, and the South Pacific. A member of the parsley family, it is tasteless and odorless.
It thrives in and around water. It has small fan-shaped green leaves with white or light
purple-to-pink flowers, and it bears small oval fruit. The leaves and stems of the gotu kola
plant are used for medicinal purposes.
1. Asiaticoside 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 90% HPLC
2. Total Triterpenes (asiaticoside, asiatic acid, madecassic acid) 40%, 70%, 95% HPLC
3. Asiatic Acid 95% HPLC
4. Madecassoside 95%
5. Madecassic Acid 95%
1. It has function of Anti-depressive;
2. It quenches free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. Gotu Kola Extract promots wound healing and stimulating granulation growing;
4. It clears promotion effect on HSKa & HSFb, also with promotion effect on the formation of DNA;
5. Gotu Kola Extract clears effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used for external application in skin and for skin-care products.
(1). As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
(2). As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health
(3). As pharmaceutical raw materials.
Gotu Kola Extract is regarded as one of the most spiritual and rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda and is used to improve meditation. Gotu kola has been widely used for a number of conditions, particularly in traditional Eastern health care. In Ayurveda Gotu kola is one of the chief herbs for revitalizing the nerves and brain cells. It is said to fortify the immune system, both cleansing and feeding it, and to strengthen the adrenals.
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
Hot seller Products recommendation:
Contact Person: Delia dang